Friday, July 13, 2012

Introducing Guest Blogger: Frank Venuto!

Happy Friday, my Muses!

So I am truly feeling back on track! I not only was able to post my first review in over a month this week, but now I am about to introduce everyone to my next guest blogger! I just want to thank everyone for their support and the positive feedback that has been pouring in over my last review! I've been making my rounds with checking and following new blogs and visiting some of my old blogger friends. I have only just begun, so if I haven't stopped by to say hello yet, I will!

Okay, now to the good stuff. I am honored to share the thoughts of this next person on The Muses Circle. He is not only a colleague of mine, but he has a deep passion and love for film as I do. We might not always agree on liking the same movies or share the same opinion, but I can always count on great discussions and debates! Good or bad, I enjoy listening to what he has to say about a movie or a tv show and I've been trying to get him to review something for my blog for almost a year now!

Well, the wait was worth it! Recently we both had the chance to see Oliver Stone's SAVAGES and I am super excited to post his review of the movie tomorrow! Until then and without any further adieu. I introduce everyone to my next guest blogger, Frank Venuto!






FRANK VENUTO

I am a high school history teacher, husband to an amazing wife, father of 3 boys, lover of the arts (especially films as can be seen by my fat gut, JK), coach, and I will have my vengeance (Gladiator...get it?).

In all seriousness, all of those things are true ...especially the fat gut, hahaha. I have always loved movies since I was a kid and have enjoyed in my free time playing with my kids, hanging with my wife, writing, acting, singing, etc. I am currently in school getting my Masters in School Leadership.

If you ever want to contact me you can reach me at:
bubba4crst@comcast.net or Facebook me HERE.
Hope ya enjoy my reviews or at least argue with me. that's always fun...Talk to ya!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I am a new follower! Great blog! I would love a follow back at http://endlessdaysofbooks.blogspot.com/

    Candace

    ReplyDelete
  2. A big HELLO to Frank. *waves* Mia, Frank, I look forward to a lot of great discussions and healthy debates. :D It's going to be a lot of fun, I can tell. ;)

    ReplyDelete