Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Short Hiatus...Be Back Soon!


Hello my poor, neglected Muses!

I just wanted to let everyone know I haven't disappeared! Really, I haven't! Everything should be back to normal by next week, but I am hoping to start posting again by Saturday. Things have been crazy in my neck of the woods! I thought I would have more time now that school is out (I teach) but ever since I got sick a few weeks ago, it's just been one thing after another! But the good news is, I am almost done my review for The Car Thief by Theodore Weesner which should be ready for posting by next Wednesday. I've finished reading 2 (going on 3) books since finishing The Car Thief, so I will have plenty of reviews to come. I've also been watching ALOT of movies in and out of the theater, so hopefully the movie section of my blog will start to blossom again!

Thanks for being patient and I promise if you have joined my blog recently, I promise I will get around to following you back soon!

Happy 4th of July!

Best Wishes,

1 comment:

  1. Happy 4th of July! Take your time getting back to the blogging world--we've all been there where things get hectic all of a sudden :)

    ReplyDelete